There is a pothole in a road that I drive on daily, but I don’t live in Big Flats. Who can I call?

Regardless of where you live, potholes can be called in. Please report Town roads to DPW, County roads to 739-3896 and State roads to 535-4992.


Educational Pothole Flyer