Student Residency Form

Your College will issue you the necessary form.  The form must be signed by the student in front of a notary prior to bringing it to the Clerk’s Office.

After the Clerk signs the form it needs to be taken to the:

County Treasurer’s Office
320 East Market Street
P.O. Box 588
Elmira, NY 14902