Driveway/Curb cut


If you are putting in a new driveway pipe due to damage it is the resident's responsibility to purchase the pipe The Town of Big Flats will pick up the pipe and install.   If you are putting in a new driveway or are moving a driveway you will need a driveway/curb cut application filled out the project will need inspected and approved by the highway supervisor before the work is to begin.   The pipe is the homeowner's responsibility to purchase. 

Click here for the driveway/curb cut application

Pay Online with credit card. You will need to enter your tax parcel ID for the account number

By mail: Check and completed application to
Town of Big Flats
476 Maple St
Big Flats NY 14814

In person: Town Hall in the Public Works Office by credit card, check, or cash